Sunday, April 24, 2005

philosophy and such things...

Before I get started talking about something that no one cares about, let me ask a vaguely techno-philosophic question. What is a blog with no readers? I personally think the answer is quite obvious... It's my blog. Anyways, I'm a non-parent-empty-nester this week. My roommate joel went off to visit our friend Melissa in Africa where she is studying baboons asses (it's all very technical and scientific). On a related note I bought a headset for my X-box so I can now interact with the masses. My conversations usually go something like this: "Warthog comin up tunnel side", "Warthog in bound", "Shut the f#%k up!", "wow, you're a douche", "no I am in fact not a 30 year old who sits around all day and plays halo!"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home