Saturday, May 28, 2005

Memorial Day Special

Y'all should check out Green Day - American Idiot and Ben Folds - Songs For Silverman, if you haven't already. Two great albums.

So I'm home alone for the weekend. Joel went off to cleveland (the worlds waiting room, i.e. 2 month old newsweeks, bad elevator music and plastic chairs). My friend Erica went off to Florida (the worlds beach...) I went out to the mall today and that was quite the mistake. It was a convention of female shoppers who apparently were under the impression that they had the god given right to push infront of you and then walk really slowly in large groups.

I had a couple of "interviews" and have heard back from NO ONE. very annoying. My friend Jen on the other hand finally figured out how to use the little green button on her cell phone. Unfortunately I had to hang up on her 10 minutes into the call because I was being stalked.

That's about it for news. I know all you non-existent readers wanted more, perhaps I'll write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

I agree - female shoppers are the worst. Though I lay claim to two x chromosomes, I like to think that I am not like that when I shop. I prefer to go alone, to know what I am getting and then get out of there. Slow walking large groups frusterate me.

I'm sorry about no job. Job rejection, or rejection of any kind really, is always a big depressor. I don't think I have ever heard anyone say, "Oh hey, lets go celebrate. I just got my 20th application for a job rejected! Woo Hoo!" It's kind of like when people say they hate to be sick - everyone hates to be sick and no one says they are happy to have a swollen throat and snot clogged sinuses, etc.

Anyway, I'm sure you will find a good job soon, and if not, your friends will be back shortly as well.

Hey, if you feel like it, please check out by blog - randinfo.blogspot.com

7:43 PM, May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home