Saturday, June 04, 2005

end of the story?

So my job search may be at an end. On January 3rd I was officially done with my work in Congressman Gerald Kleczka's office. He had retired and we were all out of jobs. Fastforward through 3 compressed seasons of Ed, countless hours of Halo2 (which has subsequently left me a dangerous man, when a controler is placed in my hands), several un-noteworthy job interviews and disappointments, 3 seperate seasons (winter, spring, summer) and you will get to where I am now. My career in politics will be placed on hold for the time being. NCB (National Cooperative Bank) will hopefully be offering me a job on monday morning. I'll be sure to post as soon as I hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Osaka Steve said...

Glad to hear you're still hustlin' out there. I just read the Washingtonienne archive last night, so I've got your 'hood on my mind.

7:30 PM, June 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home