Tuesday, June 07, 2005

pre-Hump Day post

So it's recently come to my attention that I do in fact have readers... not many of them, but I'm damned sure not gonna lose them with inactivity. I also can no longer use the "I have no readers! waaaaaa" line, so in that sense I am much like Conan O'Brien... only he's always saying that no one's watching... and he's funny.

I also realized that I like to read blogs. I'm a "fan" you might say, and when a blog hasn't posted recently (say like in the last 12 hours), I got irritable like a crack fiend lookin for a fix. So I thought I'd post some nonsense up here for those of you who are like me. I'll read just about anything people post. They could talk about their poop, such as they do on Dooce, or they could even be talking about Hillary's supposed lesbianism. I'm up for anything. As long as it has nothing to do with watching CNN, MSNBC or anything else that just repeats itself over and over and over and over and freakin over again...DAMN.

So in honor of not repeating myself I'll mention some stuff. There was an awesome thunderstorm last night that lasted for several hours and culminated in what can only be described as a combination of typhoon and a tsunami. I went outside around 12:30 just to stand in it for a little while. There's something very comforting about thunderstorms.

Today we got our new fridge. IT'S AWESOME. it's not some uber-techy fridge or anything of the sort. For the most part I'm easy when it comes to appliances (except for coffee makers, they must have all sorts of gadgets on them and be capable of relaying launch codes if needed). Our fridge makes ice... ICE!! not in a 'put your glass up to the door and push a button way', but the old fashioned way with ice trays. Amazing you say? YES I respond. Our old fridge could never make ice... or keep ice for that matter.

So all in all it has been a not so crappy day. Let's see what hump day has to offer us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home