Friday, June 17, 2005

The wait is over, the time is near!

NO MORE COUNTDOWNS!! No, I haven't gotten a job yet... I'm on my way to Myrtle beach in way less then 24 hours to blow all kinds of money I do not have. But that's all right. Sitting on a beach surrounded by beautiful women who will not ever talk to me, what could be better than that? Oh yeah and my friends are going too. Jen get's in from Boston in 5 hours 45 minutes. Pete, Chris and Broken hand Brandon get in to town in about 10 hours. AAAAND in about 17 hours we will be hittin the open roads for destination south! I'm all packed, I have a swimsuit, I have a blender, I have all sorts of stuff to bring with. I got up at 9:30 this morning, not because my alarm went off, but because I could not sleep. It's like christmas in july... only it's june. So I shall see you all on the other side of Myrtle, or Fairport. We head back to Rochester on thursday, I think just to remind ourselves how lucky we were. But then I'll be back in D.C. on Sunday... maybe, either that or I'll be in Connecticut for a week. But then I'll definitely be back in D.C. Unless something else comes up... But regardless, at some point in 2005 I shall be returning to D.C. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home