Monday, July 11, 2005

Big Amazon... Big

So I just spent about 45 minutes going through my Amazon.com recommendations and telling them what I liked and disliked. Some of those things though... I gotta say they can be way off. Because I said I owned and liked Greenday's American Idiot, they recommended Ashley Simpsons CD. How do those two mesh? Anyway it's always fun to go through and think about what you would buy if you had tons of money and no conscience. I ordered a book from there the other day and it should arrive wednesday. It's called A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers. He writes or operates (not sure which) McSweeney's website. Which I think everyone should check out cause it has some great humor every once in a while.

Tomorrow's a big day, big interview with a big lawfirm in a big afternoon. I've set my big alarm clock so I can wake up in a big way. I'm planning a big shower, a big sittin round time, a big trip on the metro then a big stop off at the bank to deposit some money so I can finally pay my BIG rent. Then it's off to the big building on the big street where I'll take the big elevator up to the big suite. Then It'll be time for my big interview. Everyone wish me big luck at 3:00pm tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Petey 2 Tones said...

You won't need it, but good luck jeffe. Let me know how it goes!

12:54 AM, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home