Friday, July 22, 2005

The great move!

So I spent some time re-arranging my room the other day. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The main obstacle is that my room is about 3' x 4' with a closet in the middle of the floor. Ok, so it's not that bad, but it's still pretty darn small. I would have a picture up for you to see, but 2 days after cleaning and whatnot... my rooms a mess already. So after I clean up a little I'll be sure to post a pic.

Nothing else is really happening around here. I find myself ending conversations on the phone about 15 minutes before other people. There's just nothing else to add!

Except... that I got tickets to the Odd Men Out tour. It's Ben Folds, Rufus Wainwright and Ben Lee. It should be a night of some good music, albeit mellow. But that's fine. I'm looking forward to it.

But yeah, other than that nothing else is happening. I just figured I'd post for the hell of it and for reasons stated earlier about my love of reading updated blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home