Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unrelated rambling

So I tried to upload some pictures of my newly reorganized room. Unfortunately the pictures came out too dark. At any rate I guess all of you who were hoping to see what my room looks like will have to do it the old fashioned way.

I came across this article HERE and thought it was rather interesting. Even if these two historians points are found to be false it still puts a rather different spin on what happened 60 years ago.

Also, for all those of you out there who are wondering. Halo2 is once again without cheaters. When I started playing again after a little vacation, I found that there was at least 2-3 cheaters in every game. They ruined it for me. Luckily, Bungie was quick in adding a patch and removing them (banhammering them) for good. While I was playing with the cheaters my level dropped down to 18 (out of 100). Now that they're banned my level has climbed to 22. This might seem low when taken out of 100, but you have to know how the rankings work. The first few levels are easy to get. You win one game your level increases. When you get into the 20's thought it takes 4-5 wins (along with some other game play statistics i.e. kills, flag grabs, etc.) to move up 1 level. So I'm pretty happy with my non-cheating accomplishment. Even if it is only a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home