Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Manic...Tuesday?

So, for the record I would like to say how much I LOVE netflix. I signed up for the service Sunday, they sent my DVDs out on Monday and I am now holding onto 2 6 Feet Under dvds. how awesome is that?

Also a side note on the ongoing kicking of the collective washington groin area that the Washingtonienne is doing. Apparently she sold the rights to her book to HBO and Sarah Jessica Parker is set to direct or something. I have some advice to SJP... don't do it? please don't, as if we hadn't heard enough about this shallow low life now we're going to have to sit through a movie too? and when I say 'have' I realize that it would be voluntary... but who wouldn't watch that?

wonkette article about the washingtonienne movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home