Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend wrap up vol.1 issue 4

What a crazy weekend. Thursday night: Cap Hill happy hour. Friday night: rich people benefit ( I was the one working the benefit, not the rich people). Saturday night: A good time spent with erica, eating some kick-ass sushi, lots of wine and beer. Sunday: woke up with the worst hangover ever, sat on the couch till 4 oclock and then went to work.

I also talked to amanda smith today, I use her full name because she said that she's been reading my blog. So I want her to become famous. Amanda and I dated way back in freshman year. It was good to hear from her. I am notoriously horrible about returning, making or even answering calls, so I'm glad some people get drunk and pick up the phone. Otherwise I may never hear from anyone.

So, like I said I worked tonight. We got slammed for a sunday night and there were only two of us on. Thankfully Rico was managing and did a stellar job of getting us out of the weeds. But now I get to work sunday night, monday morning, tueday, thurday, friday, and saturday. How much does that suck? The answer: very much so. But as wendy the cook says: "Mucho money for you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home