Thursday, November 10, 2005

Long time no blog

I've been taking a non-intentional hiatus from posting. Mostly because all I had to talk about was my job and I figured two things. First, no one cares how much waiting tables sucks... they just want their food damnit! Secondly, anything I could say would have been said already and I need not repeat myself.

Now that that's out of the way, big news! Tim Kaine won the governership of Virginia, replacing Mark Warner. This is big because they're both Democrats and Bush came down and campaigned for Jerry Kilgore, the los(er)ing repbublican. This is also big because Virginia is a red state and has been ever since LBJ.

Also there were some bombings in Amman, Jordan last night. My cousin Joe happens to be there right now. Word traveled through the family that he's ok. He was nowhere near the explosions but he sounded shaken nonetheless. Some of you constant readers may remember that my other cousin Johanna was in london during the two weeks of bombings there. My new rule for the family is this... anyone with a 'J' name is not allowed to travel overseas. We bring terror with us. Guess I'll have to enjoy the U.S. for the rest of the 'war on terror'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home