Monday, November 28, 2005

We're gonna need a bigger fridge...

So I survived the holiday traveling. I also decided to bring back some shakespeare magnets for our fridge, cause this apartment is in desperate need of culture... After unpacking the magnets and putting them up I realized one thing, we're gonna need a bigger fridge.

I had a good time with the family and with my friends. It was good to see Chris and Amogh. Pete even came out the last night. It was nice hangin out with Jen at Old Toad and Mark's Texas Hots. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of eating a garbage plate... well I just pity you, really I do.

addendum ad infinitum:
Chris also gave me my christmas present. He brought me up to the hotel that he works at and we... drank scotch. He sat me down at the bar and ordered two Johnny Walker Blues. Now for those of you who aren't in the know on scotch, this is the best of the best. A single bottle of Johnny Walker Blue can go for around $120.00. A single glass goes for about $20 give or take $10 (based on location). This stuff was like liquid heaven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mongo said...

no mention of Johnny Walker Blue?

7:54 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home