Saturday, January 28, 2006

Last but certainly not least

It has been a while since I have written posts, as has been intimated by my first post of the day (been a while) and told to me by several people. The problem lay in my lack of a computer that wouldn't crash after about 5-10 minutes of use. Luckily Dell was kind enough to charge me an arm, leg and my firstborn for a new laptop. Dell shipped it out wed. and UPS sensing my dire need to be reconnected to the intertron brought me my spanking new laptop (dubbed spanky for short) on friday. That's right folks, for UPS 3-5 business days means get it there as soon as possible. When I looked at an email from Dell they said it would not arrive until the Jan.31-Feb.5. Apparently Dell has less trust in its synergistic partners than the rest of us do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home