Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just in case you missed it,

And I know y'all did. Here is a good story from the Baltimore Sun kinda confirming what I was saying yesterday about letting Dubai run ports in the US. I had a feeling that this wasn't the first time that a foreign government had operated ports within the U.S. and I was right. Guess which other governmennt owned company runs ports all over the U.S.? China. I think that people have a misunderstanding about what exactly is happening. NPR also had a great story this morning, echoing the Baltimore sun and adding information on exactly what an operating company does. Here's a hint: they do not own the port, the states own the ports.

I think I'm actually in agreement with President Bush on this one. How crazy is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home