Monday, February 20, 2006

Up to no good (vol. 1 issue. 4)

Tomorrow I have an interview at the DCCC. For those of you not in the know, the DCCC stands for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. In preparation for this interview I have taken several important steps. First, I went back and checked to see who the challengers were for the 2 congressman I campaigned for. I'd like to take this moment to brag about how both of these congressman won their campaigns. At any rate, I researched that and it took about 5 minutes. The other important step I took was... wait I didn't take any other steps.

I realized that I've been getting so stressed out before interviews that the best thing I can do is to just forget about it. That's right I have continuously forgotten about this interview throughout the weekend, only remembering when someone brings it up or I'm prompted. It's worked out well so far. In case you're worried, don't be. I have several alarms set to remind me throughout the day tomorrow. In the meantime though I'm just going to continue to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home