Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm cool now...

Recently the Wonkette, and other Gawker sites rolled out commenting on their posts. The catch, though, was that you had to be invited by the individual sites in order to be allowed to comment. At first I thought this was just Wonkette being exclusionary and snobbish. Then they sent me an invite today and I realized just how low their standards really are.

Now, I have been heard saying: "I want to get a commenting pass so that I can talk about how much the new editors suck and how Ana Marie Cox was way better." Now that I actually have a pass, I won't do that, cause I'm cool and you're not. I will, however, up the ante. Since I have nothing to really add to the snark 99% of the time, you can send me your comments and I will be your wonkette, gawker proxy. Anything you send me I will post on their sites. good deal?

1 Comments:

Blogger SamuelAlito said...

I don't need to comment on Wonkette through you when I can do it directly. They have set their bar so low, even second-rate SCOTUS bloggers get tapped.

5:07 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home