Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spelling-Bee

A while back I added a site tracker to my blog. I didn't really care about how much traffic I was getting, I just wanted to use it for fun. Boy has it been fun. One of the cool features of this software is that I can see what people are searching for, what they're typing into google that leads them to me. Sometimes my blog is exactly what they're looking for and sometimes it's the exact opposite... I won't go into details on that.

Today while looking through some of my traffic I let out an audible groan as I was faced with pure irony. It seems that someone from the San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools was doing a google search for... "iMigration protests". Now, I am no spelling-bee (or grammar-bee) champ and am constantly confused by the easiest of words. I often find myself trying to spell things 3-4 different ways. I do expect people who work for school systems to be able to spell most things... say like, immigration?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home