Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Up to no good (vol. 1 issue. 6)

For those of you who were wondering how my interview went with the DCCC, it went really well/ meh. You see, I had two interviews. The first one obviously went really well and the second one went alright but I have no idea how they felt. I should hear back sometime next week as to whether I got the gig or not, so I'm sure I'll write something about that later.

In other news, I lament my decision not to write about work on this blog. So many funny things happen at work and I can't talk about them. Oh well.

One thing I can talk about is my neighbors. I'm talking about the neighbors who walk around wearing wooden clogs. Now, I've never seen them wearing said clogs but I can only assume that they consider them their 'house shoes'. You see every morning I am awakened by the sound of someone walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth for 30-45 minutes. It's not a plodding walk but a "Oops I forgot something I'm gonna pound over to my dresser to get my keys." You know what though? no one forgets their keys 20 times in a row. It's just impossible! So then why do they feel the need to walk so much? Who knows. Joel has hypothesized that they're not walking so much as rolling a giant rolling pin with pegs on the floor. When they're not rolling things on the floor they're discovering which pieces of furniture can fall over in the middle of the night. Let me tell you, all of their furniture can apparently fall over in the middle of the night. It's like they went to Ikea, stopped in at the bargain room and found every piece of 3 legged furniture they could find. I'm sure if I was in their apartment I would see 3 legged chairs, 3 legged coffee tables, 3 legged beds... well you get the idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about writing about something positive - you're getting very negative.

9:08 AM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home