Monday, April 17, 2006

Deadline

It's about 10:30 on Monday morning and it's finally starting to set in that I have a little under 24 hours before my car has to be packed and I'm on the road to a new state. So I should be running all over the place getting stuff done right? Well, no... not exactly.

For the past few nights, I've been sitting up in bed thinking of the hundreds of things I need to get done. Just before I pass out, I say to myself; "It's 4 in the morning Jeff, the bank's not even open." So then why am I sitting on the couch watching a show I don't even like (the 'Real' 'World'), typing out my first post in a week? Because it's a little bit easier to think about everything I need to get done than actually getting it done.

I'm sure that in about 20 minutes you would see a flurry of action. Of course, by flurry I mean a slow, meandering walking back and forth that won't accomplish much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home