Friday, February 09, 2007

It's feeeeebruuuuuary!

yes, it's February , the most oddly named month of the year. It's also the shortest month of the year, but I'm not going to get into why it is.

A while back I wrote about how being unemployed led to scheduling my days around television shows. Unfortunately day time TV has changed in my time as a productive member of society. I no longer have the great shows to look forward to anymore. There's no more Ed, Third Watch, etc. etc. Now the closest thing to watchable TV is MSNBC and the random episode of Scrubs.

I'm not complaining too much because I'm hoping to be out of this situation soon.

I haven't posted in a while because I really don't have much to talk about but hopefully I'll be back with some story of how I had to interact with crazy people soon.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home